HockeyShare is one of the largest online hockey resource sites with 56,549 users. Register today for a FREE account!
Already a member? Log In
Key Points / Tags
Keep feet moving, Quick cuts
1. Players line up in diagonal corners
2. On whistle, 3 players from each line leave together
3. Player 1 drives wide and shoots
4. Player 2 cuts around the 1st and 2nd cones and shoots from the middle
5. Player 3 cuts around the 1st and 3rd cones and shoots from the far side
6. All shots should be from tops of the circles
Notes: VARIATIONS: designate different shot types. Use attack triangles instead of cones (see video).
0 comments found